How To Homeschool
with Nicholeen Peck
Ever since the BBC show came out and people recognized that I homeschool my children, I have been flooded with requests to talk about what I do at my home, and how to homeschool.
I have made some audio shorts in the past talking about some of the things I do to homeschool my children, but this video is the best instruction on homeschooling I have done so far!
A friend of mine, who was thinking about homeschooling her daughter scheduled some time with me to talk about how I do it. I asked her if we could record it for others so that I don't have to have these conversations all the time, and she consented.
So, here I am with my friend Canadace Simpson, owner of elegantimages.com , talking about:
1. What makes a good homeschool
2. How I teach my children to read
3. Some of my favorite books to read to children
4. Unit study ideas
5. The homeschool philosophies I follow
6. And how to set up the school day
7. As well as lots of other great stuff!
I hope you enjoy!!!