This call covers:
- Sometimes people ask my opinion about parenting. Most of the time they just want a “quick fix.” What can I tell them?
- “Work is the antidote for a sick character.” What if all you do is work? Then, isplaythe antidote?
- Son is 13 and in puberty, but he shows no empathy for others around him. How can that be fixed?
- 4-year-old daughter is picky about clothes and won’t wear anything she doesn’t like. This gets expensive and frustrating. What to do?
- I have a 16-month-old granddaughter who loves to get into things. She doesn’t like no answers. How can I help her accept no answers at such a young age?