TSG Parenting Course
This is our premiere Teaching Self Government Course. It takes about 8 weeks, though you can go at your own pace.
- 10 easy to use modules, suitable for quick/in depth learning
- Downloadable PDF workbook pages for each lesson
- Group live mentoring calls with certified TSG mentor
- Weekly Support Group calls with Nicholeen
- Downloadable version of the cue cards, meeting forms, and choices map.
- Teaching Self-Government 15-Lesson Family Tutorial included FREE (Viewable on the website, no DVD)
- Online videos of actual parenting interactions
- Lifetime access to online course materials
- More in-depth understanding of self-government and personal self-mastery
- Stronger relationship strategies for husband/wife relationship
- Suggested assignments for implementation success
Please note that the course material is online. No physical materials will be included and none are required to complete the course. If you wish to have the Parenting: A House United book or any other physical materials even though they aren’t required, we recommend the Parenting University Package or Parenting Essentials Package.
Includes 3 months of Support Calls
The Teaching Self-Government Support Membership is designed to offer weekly TSG support for families as they are implementing self-government principles in their homes.
For many people, implementing a family self-government culture shift at home requires support. This is the reason Nicholeen made the TSG Parenting Course. She saw that families are more successful with self-government principles if they have support.