Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Despite offering rewards or making threats, your kids just won’t do what you ask them to do.
- You consider yourself calm and cool, but for some reason you lose it when your kids misbehave or act disrespectfully.
- Generally you feel you’re doing OK as a parent, but you want to make sure that you stay connected to your children, especially through the teenage years.
- Your teenage children are out of control and you don’t know what to do.
- You want to have a calm, happy family from the start and be ready to handle any future problems peacefully.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, or if you’re just looking to become a better parent, then this course is ideal for you.
Parenting has always been one of life’s greatest challenges, but now more than ever, parents and families are faced with challenges that seemed almost unimaginable only a generation or two ago. Not only are our children affected by subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle messages that run contrary to traditional family values, but also our approach to parenting is often — unbeknown to us — negatively influenced by shifting societal norms. In this course, we will cover the following areas:
- Popular Parenting Methods
- Family Vision and Mission
- 5 Keys of Self-Government
- The Power of Calm
- Creating an Effective Family Government
- Issues Facing Children
- Skills Practice and Q&A
After completing the course, you will have a solid foundation of skills that will allow you to remain calm and know what to do in almost any parenting situation. Once you begin applying these principles in your home, you will soon see a change in yourself and your children as they begin to make correct choices for themselves and recognize both the positive and negative consequences of their own decisions.
Pre-registration is recommended so that your course materials will be ready for you in the first class. Price includes a spouse if applicable. You will also receive one course workbook, 3 months on the Support Group, and two sets of Cue Cards (A $78 Value without the course!).
Know others who want to be better parents? Be sure to tell them about this course.