This Event Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”) constitutes a legally binding agreement between Teaching Self-Government, LLC (“TSG”) and registrant (“You” or “Your”). By signing the area stating that You have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as part of Your purchase of TSG events, trainings, classes, or courses (“Event” or “Events”). You agree and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any modifications to this Agreement or additional policies incorporated by reference, which TSG may make by notifying You or by posting a new Agreement online at teachingselfgovernment.com/eventterms. In the event You transfer Your ownership of any TSG Events, You shall ensure that any purchasers or assignees are bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. Registration Refunds: After registering for an Event, You have three (3) business days to cancel and receive a full refund. After the three day period, no refunds will be issued. All requests for refund must be in writing, and delivered by mail or e-mail. Voicemail and/or verbal correspondence do not constitute written cancellation notice. Cancellation notice is accepted according to the email time-stamp or postmark date on the correspondence. E-mailed cancellations must be sent to [email protected]. You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating Your cancellation was received by TSG. If You have not received a confirmation e-mail from TSG within 24 hours, please contact our office immediately. Postmarked cancellations must be sent to 302 W 730 S Tooele UT 84074. If You received products in conjunction with the Event registration, You must return them unopened and in excellent condition for a refund to be processed. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Allow 30 days for any qualifying refund to be processed. TSG reserves the right to reverse any purchase, via refund, for any TSG Event.
2. Substitutions: If You are unable to attend an Event, You may substitute another person to participate in Your place. To substitute, please submit written notification of the alternate attendee’s name, e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address to TSG via letter or e-mail at [email protected]. The substitute attendee must meet all prerequisites prior to attending. You must substitute an Event in its entirety. Once an attendee has begun an Event, the remaining sessions are not eligible for substitution. TSG reserves the right to deny any substitution at its sole discretion.
3. Transfers: If You are unable to attend an Event, and do not wish to provide a substitute, You may transfer Your registration to an alternate date or apply what You paid to another Event. A transfer fee may be required (see below). To request a transfer, please contact us by phone at 435-572-0344 or email [email protected]. All Events become non-transferrable upon attendance of any Event session by you or a substitute attendee. Should You not attend an Event, You will have twelve (12) months to pay the transfer fee and transfer the registration to an alternate date or Event. After this time, the registration will expire without refund and You will forfeit any monies paid. Registrations for All Inclusive Retreats (Events where lodging and food are provided) may not be eligible for transfer.
|Date Limitations||Transfer Fees|
|Within 3 business days of purchase or 60+ days prior to event start||No transfer fee|
|31-60 days prior to the event||10% of normal cost of ticket|
|1-30 days prior to the event||20% of normal cost of ticket|
|Course not attended||30% of normal cost of ticket|
4. All Event dates, times, locations, content, and number of attendees are subject to change without refund.
5. Confirmation emails will be sent out via e-mail prior to the Event starting. These emails have all of the information required for attendance. You must confirm Your attendance at least two (2) weeks prior to the course start date to guarantee Your seat. If You come to the course without confirming, You may be required to pay the transfer fee and transfer Your registration to an alternate date for the same course, at TSG’s sole discretion.