Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 9:00am MDT
|You save:||$10.00 (33%)|
A recording will be available to all who register, so even if you can't make it live be sure to register so you can still receive this training!
Dear Fellow Parent,
As parents deliberately trying to create the kind of family we want, there is one issue that we're constantly faced with and will never be able to escape. This is by far the number one problem that parents ask me about after working to teach self-government in their home. It's without a doubt the hardest thing any of us will ever do in this life. What is this number one issue? It's taking command of our own personal self-government.
Do you ever ask yourself:
- How can I be more consistent?
- What do I need to do to find more love for my children?
- How do I inspire my children to want to do more and be more?
- How do I truly connect to my children?
- How can I help my children to reach their full potential?
Well, all of these questions and others are answered by simply learning to "Dare to Take Command!"
This one-day, online seminar will focus on understanding the process you can personally take to master yourself in order to have the greatest influence on yourself and all those you come in contact with. This will help you as parents know how you can inspire your children. You'll learn how to set up the proper home environment to lead toward a more fulfilled life.
What would it be like if your children truly looked to you for direction and guidance? What if they came to you for help every time they had a question, concern or struggle?
Join Nicholeen Peck in a chance of a lifetime to dive deep into the process of Self-Government. Learn skills and processes you can use every day to not only create the family you want, but also the LIFE you want. Create better relationships, achieve more success, and increase your impact in the world.
Let me tell you what I’ve done…
I’ve created a system that teaches individuals how to become self-governed so that they can be the change they wish to see in the world. Not only that, but how to build the kind of trust within the family so that together you can truly accomplish anything.
You'll learn exactly how to do that in this special event titled, Dare to Take Command. Click the link above to reserve your spot (space is limited).
Please join me for this three-hour online seminar where you'll learn the following:
- Deeper understanding of the self-government process.
- Keys for changing your own heart so that the hearts of those around you can change as well.
- How individual potential becomes a possibility when relationships and connections are strengthened and priorities are established.
- A system that you can apply every day to overcome challenging habits and behaviors.
- How to create a system of accountability that anyone can willingly abide by.
- How to honor and build your children’s trust in you.
- Answers to your specific questions.
What would it mean if you could master even one of the above? What kind of difference would it make in your family? If the answer matches the goals for your family, I invite you to register with the link now to get the early bird discount. Get ready to build a strong foundation of trust within your family.
I do this because I know how much it matters.
You can do this. You can write a new legacy for your family.
Join me for this one-time only event that all individuals need. Click the link now to get started. I look forward to seeing you there!
Getting Ready For This Class
This is an online event. We'll be using the software Zoom to host it. Please make sure you have an adequate and stable internet connection. Minimum bandwidth requirements are: 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video. We recommend you have a computer with a webcam so that you can share video — especially if you have any questions during the event. For more information about Zoom requirements click here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux
Please plan to be present and attentive for the duration of the event. We expect to have a break at around 10:30 a.m. MT. Being present means you treat this event as if you were leaving your home to attend a live event. If you think that will be difficult for you from home, then consider finding another location where you can focus and be present and attentive.
How to prepare for it:
- Analyze your daily routine. Write it down. Rate everything you routinly do by priority 1-5. Be honest in this process.
- Make a list of what you want to get out of the class, as well as questions you currently have.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection!
Register by clicking the link below!