There are more sources for comedy than ever before with online video platforms, social media memes, and GIFS, yet people aren’t happier. In fact, depression and suicide statistics that are increasing all the time show us that people are sadder and more hopeless than previous generations. No program, hotline number, or amount of money or …
This call covers:
- Twin 6-year-old boys who struggle with lying, cheating, and stealing.
- New to the program and has a 10-year-old son who rages and gets angry.
- Aged 2 son slaps, pinches, and rips. He’s a little bully.
- Adopted daughter won’t open up about anything and phone is a constanct companion.
- Entitlement confusion.
In this call, we discuss:
- Christmas traditions and fun stuff to do
- How to NOT hate math
- Defiant behavior and iPods
- Correcting pencil posture, but not power struggling
- Helping ages 9, 5, and 1 overcome shyness
- What the difference is between conflict and a power struggle and becoming upset too easily
- Correcting a son who is very dramatic and dangerous