Nicholeen shares 3 Tips.
Tip 1: Talks about how to help those who are feeling overwhelmed with life or feel anxiety about whether their communication is received properly. (This includes: mothering, parenting, homeschooling, etc.)
Tip 2: Talks about vision and how we achieve becoming who we want to be come or what mission we want to obtain.
Tip 3: Talks about capacity and how to get everything accomplished.
- I’m having major issues with my 12 year old son. I don’t want to seem him, he is extremely out of control and acting like he is 7 years old. What do I do?
- Will I have access to this program and material after the initial 10-12 weeks? The support calls are monthly subscription to continue. But you will still have access to the information on the Implementation course. (Updated as of summer 2014)
- I’ve been struggling with our 20 year vision for our family since I first heard you talk. How do I make and achieve this?
- What does a Time-out look like for little children as compared to the Rule of 3?
- How is Teaching Self Government different from Love and Logic (giving choices)?
- My 3 year old threw a trantrum and I had to take him into the hallway and leave my other children inside by themselves, what do you recommend for this type of situation?
- I am struggling with distractions while trying to run the household and a homeschool. How do I know if am being successful?
- Nicholeen recommends balancing and prioritizing. Top 6 Priorities