In this podcast, Nicholeen and Paije discuss the difference between emotional bondage and emotional freedom, what they both look like, what common behaviors are with each, how to recognize and analyze them, and why it’s so important to know the difference between the two.
Freedom in the family is the key to raising children who are freer and more independent. The problem is, most people don’t understand freedom. Many families institute complete license without consequences assuming that’s freedom and that it will lead to independent children. But in reality, it leads to emotional bondage and relationship dysfunction. Personal freedom …
This Call Covers:
- What a TSG bedtime looks like
- When is it ok to micromanage?
- Helping children with potty training
- Using the modified rule of three
- Disciplining yourself during pregnancy
Is your teenaged child not getting everything done that they need to in the day? Are they slacking off on their duties and assignments? I had a mother present me with a similar situation, concerned about her 16-year-old son and his lack of productivity. She couldn’t quite determine whatwas going on and wanted some advice.
This call covers:
- Arbinger Institute: Leadership and Self-Deception
- Defining freedom and explaining that it has consequences