This call covers:
- My child, age 6, can't even look at me when I'm giving him an instruction. How can he follow an instruction if he can't even look at me?
- My 5-year-old son is great at telling me what to do when he earns an extra chore, but when he actually earns one, he goes completely out of control. What do I do?
- My husband doesn't like to participate in family meetings. Is it possible to have meetings without Dad? Can we still have family unity?
- My children don't like to redo things when they do something wrong. How do I help them participate in redoing a situation?
- How many times can you go into the Rule of Three? My son keeps getting distracted and I'll start it, then he'll calm down. But three minutes later, we'll be back in the same place all over again. How does this work exactly?