(This is not a TSG Conference. Nicholeen will be a speaker at this event.)
Join us online October 21-23, 2020, for a global gathering of world-leading holistic health, parenting, and psychology experts to help you raise more confident, healthy, and empowered kids in an ever-changing world.
What is Holistic Parenting?
A holistic approach to parenting means to become a wise steward over all aspects of a child’s development. The development of the “whole child,” meaning a healthy mind, body, and character, is essential. Widening the “toolkit” with multiple modalities and insights empowers and unlocks a parent’s true potential, deepens the parent-child bond, and set the child up for an even more promising future.
- Get kids to willingly listen without yelling, threatening, or spanking
- Keep kids more healthy in a toxic world
- Discover your strengths and unlock your true parenting potential
- Train children to be masters of their mind and better prepared to handle negativity, bullying, depression, or even thoughts of suicide
- Homeschool and work from home without the headache
- Learn the skill of intuitive parenting to increase connection and understanding
- Have a calm, fun, loving, unified home – ALL THE TIME!