This call covers:
- Helping youth ages 12-16 keep their boundaries when in a group together and being kind to one another.
- Dealing with young daughters that go from best friends to worst enemies.
- Both parents work full time and cherish every moment with their children. Wonderingif homeschooling would be a good choice.
- Getting age 18 daughter to stop procrastinating and being late to and with things.
- Started a Commonwealth school, but has allowed it to take over the rest of life and looking for a way to fulfill responsibilities at the Commonwealth and at home.
- Just attended Parenting Mastery Retreat and realising that our tolerances are too high. Also, having a hard time keeping track of every consequence earned. Thoughts?