This call covers:
- HUGE deals for this weekend! Get TSG merchandise and classes for great deals and get gifts for others!
- Black Friday and Kenya update/"discussion"
- My 9-year-old has put only expensive things on his Christmas list that I don't want him to have. How do I deal with that?
- I don't really like family gatherings because my extended family judges how we parent. I'm sure they think we're "uptight. What do I do?
- How do I stop kids from becoming spoiled and entitled at Christmas, especially with blended families where lots of gifts are given?
- My age 6 son broke something at my sister-in-law's while we were there for Thanksgiving. This seems to happen a lot. I feel like this affects our extended family relationships. What can I do to keep those relatioships in tact?