(This conference is not hosted by TSG.)
"This conference always gets better and better. It's just what I need to encourage and inspire me!"
LDSHE has been holding annual conferences in the mid-Atlantic since 2004, but they are always fresh and new. This year's three day conference introduces...
So many great things are planned!
- LDSHE youth will be learning friendship skills.
- Adults can choose from two seminars: the Self-Care Seminar or
- the Beginners' Seminar--for those who are considering homeschooling, are new homeschoolers, or just need a refresher course.
- Dads and Kids group will be off exploring historical sites in the area.
- In the evening the entire family will enjoy the Talent Extravaganza and other evening activities.
At the Home Education Conference, the adults will hear
- a keynote by Ali Eisenach
- special needs expert Judy Munday
- parenting expert Nicholeen Peck
- and many more including a special track of classes on homeschooling through high school.
The youth will kick off the day with
- featured speaker Eric Richards
- a wide variety of classes and activities throughout the day.
- Everyone can end the day with the ever-popular Family Dance, or join the discussions in the Mentor Mom Chat Room.
Enjoy fellowshipping with your new friends by selecting from
- 18 presentations for adults
- 15 presentations for youth
- a special track of classes on mental health.
- Top it off with a combined youth/adult Closing Keynote with Dr. Hank Smith.
- Then come to our Graduation Celebration as we spotlight the achievements of our homeschooled graduates.